Are you a responder who wants to transform from a good communicator to a great communicator?
Great response leaders are defined by several traits … with “great communicator” being near the top of the list.
True … but communicating information is also a 2-way street. The listener must also reply in a comprehensive way for the communication to be successful.
This is particularly true when the effectiveness of the communication is highly consequential.
“Go put the fire out” produces different results than “go fuel the fire”, am I right?
In all my years of being on the delivery end, the recipient end or being a witness to all kinds of response leadership communication, I experienced a predictable trend:
- Complicated scripts or forms to follow in order to communicate better.
- Communication training that focuses on the speaker OR the listener, but not both.
- Wildly variable results based on different expectations.
- “My way or the highway” attitude that suppresses any questions or feedback.
Me too. So a few years ago I developed a better way for serious response leaders to communicate in order to actually achieve the required results.
- Sensible flow to enable productive, 2-way communication.
- Easy to remember and implement for virtually every conversation.
- Empower and engage the listener to deliver high performance.
- Helpful even when the other communicator doesn’t have the same training!
The training is simple, interactive and self-paced. Learn more about how to improve your 2-way communication and enroll here. (1st Lesson is free + group discounts available)
Thanks for your support and I’ll see you on the inside.