Group Enrollment Quick Start Guide
Step 1: CREATE Your Group
- GO to the Group Enrollment page (https://team-solutions.us/support/group-management-buy-courses/)
- ENTER the name of your Group
- SELECT the number of students (called 'seats') you want to enroll
- CHOOSE the courses you want your students enrolled in. An example is below
Step 2: SELECT Your Courses
- ADD the courses to your cart
- REGISTER with my site as a Group Leader
- PAY for the enrolled courses
Step 3: ENROLL Your Students
- GO to your Group Management page (https://team-solutions.us/support/group-management/)
- ADD users (under "Enrolled Users" section) with their name and email
- BUY more seats or ADD more courses from the Group Management page also
Step 4: ENJOY Your Courses
Step 5: MANAGE Your Group
Step 6: SHARE Your Experience
- HELP me continue to improve this service by sharing your good and bad experiences with my courses. Contact me HERE.
- POST a testimonial. If your experiences benefit other groups, please post/share an honest testimonial that I can display on my site.
- RECOMMEND your network to consider advancing their knowledge through my online courses too. Who else needs to know?
Run into an issue? I'll do my best to help. Double-check the quick start steps above or read below for some common challenges and solutions. If that all fails, contact me with a run down of what's going on and we'll work together to find a solution.
PROBLEM: "I keep getting a message that says I 'cannot connect securely to this page because the site uses outdated or unsafe TSL settings.' What is it and how can it be avoided, please?"
- SOLUTION: Clear your browser cache. Here are two links to see how to do that, depending on your browser: https://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/website/how-to/clear-browser-cache OR https://yourbrowser.is/clear-browser-cache/in-chrome
Comments, suggestions, ideas? I'm listening ....