For infant evacuation consider the Buscot Babe Evac device for the easy and safe evacuation of premature and newborn babies in the event of a fire or emergency.
Be prepared to comply with the new CMS Healthcare Regulations!
The unit can carry up to 3 babies with storage for a small oxygen cylinder on the underside and adjustable carrying straps. Babies can be easily tended to – fed/changed while in device, excellent solution for NICU evacuation. There is room in the Buscot for diapers/formula/patient charts.
We sell only what you need … there are no additional racks or storage containers required. The Buscot serves as an isolate in a triage or surge area. One unit, nothing to assemble, no additional storage necessary.
Infant evacuation done quickly and safely.
NOW AVAILABLE-DISPOSABLE LINERS FOR USE WITH BUSCOT; PERFECT FOR INFECTION CONTROL!
- Stores flat, open sides and unit is ready for use in 2 seconds
- Unit can be placed on floor in surge or triage area, babies are safe inside
- Adjustable cross straps
- Hands free operation, rescuers can tend to baby or hold stair rail in stair evacuation
- Center Velcro strap to secure babies
- Unit is large enough to hold babies, Formula, Diapers and Patient Charts
- Easy clean after use