Be sure to add the corresponding TEAM-Solutions.US email addresses to your email white list to ensure the best chance of receiving our content and updates
A whitelist is a list of accepted items or persons in a set…. a list of e-mail addresses or domain names from which an e-mail blocking program will allow messages to be received.
Why is this important?
Unsolicited, unwanted advertising e-mail, commonly known as “spam”, has become a big problem. It’s reached such proportions that most e-mail services and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) have put some sort of blocking or filtering system in place or begun relying on self-proclaimed blacklists to tell the good guys from the bad.
TEAM-Solutions.US applauds their intention to protect you from spam, but everyone agrees that the current systems for stopping spam are far from a perfect solution. They often block e-mail that you’ve requested, but that fits somebody’s idea of what spam looks like. The more responsible anti-spam activists are working hard to cut down on these “false positives”, but in the meantime, you might unexpectedly find you’re not getting your subscription’s content…
As it happens, there’s something you can do to keep your subscription’s content from falling into the false positive trap. You can fight the blacklists with a “white-list”.
White-list us now, before your delivery is interrupted.
Of course, every e-mail system is different. Below are instructions for some of the more popular ones. If yours isn’t here, please contact your ISP’s customer service folks for their instructions. (Forward the answer to us, and we might add it!) If you’re using some sort of spam filtering or blocking software yourself (in addition to what your ISP provides), we’ve also listed instructions on how to exempt your subscription from some of the more popular of those programs.
1. In your inbox, locate an email from Mike@TEAM-Solutions.US (ex. one of your regular newsletters).
2. Drag this email to the “primary” tab of your inbox.
3. You’ll see that our emails will go to your primary folder in the future!
When opening an email message, a “+” symbol should display next to From: and the sender’s name. Select this and an “Add to contacts” pop-up should appear. Select “Save”:
Select “Mail” and “Preferences” from the top menu.
In the “Preferences” window, click the “Rules” icon.
Click the “Add Rule” button.
In the “Rules” window, type a name for your rule in the “Description” field.
Use the following settings: “If any of the following conditions are met: From Contains.”
Type the sender’s email address in the text field beside “Contains.”
Select “Move Message” and “Inbox” from the drop-down menus.Click “Ok” to save the rule.
Outlook 2003 & Later
Right-click on the message in your inbox.
Select “Junk E-mail” from the menu.
Click “Add Sender to Safe Senders List.”
- From your mailbox screen click on the drop down arrow to the right of the ‘Mail Options’ and then click on Address Book.
- Click the Add button (Add Contact for version 8.0).
- Type the following email address into the ‘Screen Name’ box and then click Save: Mike@TEAM-Solutions.US
- Open one of your daily newsletters (or this message)
- Click add to contacts next to Mike@TEAM-Solutions.US.
Other Email Service Providers
- Add the following email address to your Address Book or Contacts: Mike@TEAM-Solutions.US
- For instructions that are specific to your email provider or ISP, please contact your email provider or ISP directly. You can also checkout this page from What Counts that provides additional instructions for other email providers.
*For instructions that are specific to your email provider or ISP, please contact your email provider or ISP directly.