Why You May Benefit From My Coaching
I work with people who are committed to improving their current results.
- Limiting my practice to folks that that way allows me to provide maximum focus on helping you achieve tangible results, immediately and in the future.
- I coach and mentor others the way I expect to be coached and mentored: with respect and with your needs in mind, not mine.
Your coaching program is completely customized to you and your desired outcomes.
- If want you need and want are outside of the scope of what I'm able to competently provide, I'll communicate that to you early so that no one wastes any time or money.
More about me, HERE.
How My Coaching Works
Coaching is an important commitment. So is choosing the right coach for your needs. According to the International Coaching Federation (ICF), here's an article that outlines what to look for when hiring a coach (opens in new tab).
Recommended Coaching Topics
The following topics represent core competencies that I spend most of my time on currently.
If there are areas outside of this list that you want to include, please contact me. I may have a suitable background, a trusted associate that can step up or I may be able to provide a qualified referral.
When you win, I win, so please don't hesitate to ask.
To explore further how these topics can be brought to life in your organization, contact me today.
Who Coaching Is For
Leaders exist - and should exist - at every level of every organization. Therefore, my approach is helping you improve your value as a leader, regardless of where and at what level you are currently.
I'm also here to guide, facilitate and encourage instead of simply telling you what to do.
- Are you wanting or needing a transition from one job, company, industry to another?
- Do you need help defining the type of success that is right for YOU?
Join the leaders from these industries I have served, in no particular order:
How Coaching Is Billed
Apply for Coaching Today
Crisis Quick Start Checklist
In a hurry? Grab this free 1-page checklist for starting, managing and ending a crisis.
NOTE: Some of the action items refer to topics that I detail in my book, "The Response Leadership Sequence." For the proper context, you'll need the book, too. And keep track of it, okay? Only one PDF is sent per user.
Not ready to commit to 1-on-1 coaching? Some of my best work to-date is below, in hard copy and in Kindle formats.
Learn more about my best-selling books by clicking below.
Free Crisis Leadership Emails
Free 2x monthly action-oriented emails focused on your empowerment and immediate leadership improvement. Unsubscribe at any time. (If there is not a sign up box, below, congratulations, you're already enrolled!)
Crisis Leadership Articles
Read more leadership insight and advice by browsing the articles below.