Flood Awareness Training for Law Enforcement
Flooding and Swift Water environments create unique challenges for those tasked with protecting the citizens while keeping themselves safe also. Law Enforcement must be close enough to the water to create an effective perimeter but not close enough to become another flood victim.
This is course is developed specifically for those tasked with establishing and maintaining that perimeter around dangerous flood waters.
Not a rescue class. Not a reconfigured fire fighter class. The course was developed by law enforcement for law enforcement. Developed in coordination with law enforcement, for law enforcement.
In this brief course you'll learn what unique risks are faced by law enforcement due to flood waters and the steps to take to reduce that risk.
Enroll today in this Flood Awareness Training for Law Enforcement course and:
- Get the training you need ...
- To do the job you want ...
- With increased confidence and skill ...
- While saving valuable time from wasteful web-surfing for unverified content.
Course Details (click)
- 4 Lessons, 9 Topics, 1 Quiz
- Access to the course creator
- Free Sample Lesson/s (highlighted below)
- 1 year of course access
- About 1 hour of self-paced education
- TEAM Solutions Certificate + CEUs