Interactive Online Course … improve your Briefing and Debriefing Skills today!
- After successful completion of this course, you’ll be able to effectively and confidently ask for and receive what you need from subordinates, peers and ‘superiors’.
- Whether an hour-long task or a multi-day project, the overall success and efficiency of our operations is often based on our ability to accurately and effectively transfer needed information and intelligence back and forth between participants.
- Effective Briefing and Debriefing is how this data is communicated and when done poorly the task or the project – and the entire organization – suffers needlessly.
- Over the next 6 weeks, I’ll provide and demonstrate the “6 D’s of Getting Stuff Done” … that will immediately improve the outcome of your operations.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Communicate better! Effective Briefing and Debriefing of tasks, projects and status updates doesn’t need to be complicated nor should it result in a costly duplication of effort, diminished morale or misfired effort.
- Participants will be able to describe and demonstrate the primary and secondary elements of an effective and battle tested Briefing and the primary elements of a Debriefing.
- Learn how to insure a more fluid transfer of information up and down the organization.