The TabEvac is designed for the easy and safe evacuation of premature and newborn babies from the hospital and neonatal intensive care units (NICU) in the event of a fire or other emergency.
- Large single front pouch pocket or twin front pouch pocket.
- Oxygen cylinder pocket on the back (to allow for manual ventilation if required).
- Three equipment storage pockets on the front.
- Foam padded shoulders.
- Tie sides.
- Color-coded piping.
- Made from strong, cotton drill material.
Using the TabEvac:
- Place over the head with pouch(es) at front.
- Securely fasten ties at both sides.
- If using oxygen, place cylinder in a back pocket and direct line through the loop on the right shoulder.
- Place one baby in a pouch (one in each of twin pouches).
- Leave the building.