If you put your life on the line to rescue other people, Retmex is for you.
Designed For Critical Emergency Situations when time is critical.
Initially designed for firefighters, Retmex can help in all kinds of emergencies.
- Evacuation sled
- Terrorist Attacks
- House Fires
- Natural Disasters
- Emergency Evacuation of Victims
Retmex gives responders the capability to secure and quickly evacuate patients from a dangerous scene.
Prevent Secondary Injuries
- A rapid evacuation often becomes a key link for survival.
- Inappropriate extraction has the potential to damage victims and cause serious injuries.
- For example, during house fires.
- Inherently flame-resistant, Nomex® makes it possible to use the Retmex to help extinguish flames.
- For example, when a person’s clothing is on fire.
- Use the carabiner to clip the Retmex to your clothing or other parts of your gear.
- This makes transport quick and easy.
- Flame & heat resistant
- With Nomex at its base, Retmex is inherently flame & heat resistant.
- The Retmex also contains powerful Kevlar® yarns.
- Infant & baby evacuation
- Highly advanced webbing
- Highly advanced & fire retardant webbing provides extra strength.
- The retro-reflective straps ensure visibility in the dark.
This 2-in-1 Rescue Solution Is One Of A Kind
- The Retmex – Nomex® Model is not just an enhancement but a real revolution, where the best possible protection for rescue teams AND victims are concerned.
Retro-Reflective Straps & Buckles
- Retro-reflective straps ensure visibility in the dark or in areas filled with smoke.
- Secure the victim using the buckles on the longitudinal sides of the Retmex.
The Feet Section
- The feet section creates stability when evacuating a victim.
- This is especially beneficial when going down a flight of stairs.
Technology & Features
Retmex – Rescue Sheet Material: Nomex®, Kevlar®
Flame & heat resistant. These fire tests are applied to the fabric: EN531, ISO/FDIS 11612, EN 469
Weight & size: 1,5 KG – 200 x 78 cm
Tensile strength: The pulling straps were safely tested up to 400 KG
Abrasion resistance: >50.000 cycles
Machine washable: 60 degrees (Celsius), no chemical cleaning, do not bleach
Weight capacity: The maximum weight capacity is 250 KG / 550 lbs