- Two seat belt style webbing cross straps complete with plastic safety buckles and webbing pulling handles at each end
- A large foot pocket to prevent the individual sliding forwards when going down stairs
- Wall mountable, wipe clean storage bag
- Tested to 260 pound load capacity
- Durable vinyl coated base material enables the Evac-E-Pad to move over virtually any interior surface
- 1.5 inch foam pad provides protection
Using the Evac-E-Pad:
- In an Emergency the Evac-E-Pad is quickly removed from its wall mountable storage bag and placed beside the individual.
- The individual is then transferred on to the Evac-E-Pad (this can be performed from either bed/floor/chair).
- Place feet within the foot pocket.
- If pillows are available place these on the individuals leg and chest area, for comfort once strapped in.
- Secure the individual in place on the pad using the seat belt style straps.
- Using the end pulling handles the individual can be moved to a safe area. When going down stairs it is important to pull the individual feet first.