For infant evacuation consider the Buscot Babe Evac Deluxe device for the easy and safe evacuation of premature and newborn babies in the event of a fire or emergency.
- Pocket to secure baby
- Two securing straps
- Head support
- Storage pockets on head and foot end
- Large clear pocket on the side for documentation
- Holds up to 50 pounds
- Worn on rescuers chest, arms/hands are free
We sell only what you need … there are no additional racks or storage containers required. The Buscot serves as an isolate in a triage or surge area. One unit, nothing to assemble, no additional storage necessary.
Infant evacuation done quickly and safely.
NOW AVAILABLE-DISPOSABLE LINERS FOR USE WITH Buscot Babe Evac Deluxe Evacuation Device; PERFECT FOR INFECTION CONTROL!
- Stores flat, open sides and unit is ready for use in 2 seconds
- The unit can be placed on the floor in surge or triage area, babies are safe inside
- Adjustable cross straps
- Hands-free operation, rescuers can tend to baby or hold stair rail in stair evacuation
- The unit is large enough to hold baby, Formula, Diapers and Patient Charts
- Easy clean after use